French film titles of english films watch for free online
French film titles of english films view photos
French film titles of english films latest news
May 12, 2017
· Mystified by the name of the Beatles’ “mockumentary” film A Hard Day’s Night , the French translators gave up and called it Quatre Garçons dans le Vent (Four Trendy Boys). These days the French distributors of English-language films often do not even make as much effort as that: increasingly they just assume their audiences know enough English to cope without them bothering …
· French title English title Directed by 1970 Le Cercle Rouge: The Red Circle: Jean-Pierre …
Sep 02, 2013
· Many of the film titles were different, and I don’t just mean that they were in French. Take, for example, a poster for the recently released The Heat: the mean dishevelled look of Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy staring out at me was familiar, but something didn’t seem quite right about the French title, Les Flingueuses.
Nov 17, 2014
· Activity working out the titles of familiar films in French and matching them with the English title.
A rather significant departure from the original English title, the French title for the film Jaws translates as "Teeth of the Sea." 7 Provide the French movie title of the following film…
Feb 19, 2013
· Especially with the film titles that are not direct translations, you sometimes have to think ...
Jan 07, 2014
· Hollywood movie titles in France are often given easier English substitutes to make them more accessible to French audiences, instead of simply being translated into French.
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world