Blobfish video national geographic watch for free online
Blobfish video national geographic view photos
Blobfish video national geographic latest news
· Quick facts about this gelatinous deep sea creature! The blobfish (Psychrolutes marcidus, Mr. Blobby)! Blobfish facts! Family Psychrolutidae. Commonly mistak...
· Why some fish are really bad at swimming. Seahorses, frogfish, and others live the life aquatic with little swimming. Not everyone can swim like a fish—even among fish.
Instantly access I’m A Blobfish plus over 40,000 of the best books & videos for kids.
Instantly access Songs for Unusual Creatures: The Blobfish plus over 40,000 of the best books & videos for kids.
· Strange-Looking Sea Creatures. Among the ocean’s countless species, some stand out for their looks—but not always in a good way. Meet some of the sea’s most unusual-looking animals.
· Blobfish Profile. The Blobfish is a deep-sea fish which inhabits waters just above the sea bed at depths of 600 to 1,200 meters (2,000 to 3,900 feet), off the coasts of mainland Australia, New Zealand and Tasmania.. They have been described as the ugliest fish in the world, however, this popular impression is due to decompression damage to their jelly-like bodies, when out of their natural ...
· 12. When blobfish are found in fish nets cast out to catch the kinds of fish that we eat, they are often just thrown back into the sea. They are not eaten and are worth very little on the fish market. 13. If a blobfish is left out of the water for too long, their skin will dry out and they will die. 14.